Saturday, March 7, 2015

Operation Cockbite: Part 8

Alright, the Completed list grows as the To-Do list dwindles. With the torso, midsection, and legs done, we're on to the arms. Now, obviously, i don't have blue lines for arms, so i can't exactly go for 100% accuracy. instead, I thought some aluminum ducting would give it a good "60's sci-fi robot" feel, and allow me to make "accurate" hands as well:

But first thing's first: aluminum ducting that i can fit my arm into:

easy enough, now time to trim:

It's very... stringy.

Ended up with a little extra, always good to have some spare, just in case!

With the arms cut down to size, they had to be attached to the sleeves. Time to break out the I-screws!

After trying them on, i realized the biceps were a little too tight and some of the cut aluminum was biting into my arm. No bueno. So, some adjustments had to be made.

And, of course, the obligatory Wearing pictures:

And with that, everything from the neck down has been built! next part is gonna be strapping, buckling, and other such things to keep the damn suit on me! stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment