Alright! So last time we left off, the torso was finished and ready to be fitted.
Let's jump right in:
Like i said before: first measurement is never correct (also, shout out to iron man in the background, you'll be seeing more of him in the near future). so, time for adjustments:
Second time's a charm apparently, because the torso now fit damn near perfectly. however, an issue came up when i tried to move my arms. the issue was that, well, I couldn't. so, I decided to make the "sleeves" free rotating, instead of attached to the torso:
I also had to add a little extra material to the sides to fill out some pretty noticeable gaps:
And with that, the torso was looking even better. Next part we'll cover the sleeves and a few reinforcing bits. Stay tuned!