Tuesday, March 25, 2014

HUMBLE BEGINNINGS!

Hullo!
Welcome to my fresh-out-of-the-oven costuming blog! I'd like to extend my grandest of invitations to the one or two of you that have accidentally stumbled upon this new blog, wondering what went so wrong in your life that you're sitting at home looking up random people on blogspot.
So let's have some fun, shall we?
So, as you may have guessed by this point, I am a Fan of the Halo video game series, I'm a costuming/armor maker, I strive to piss about as much as possible, and i don't really take things seriously. And, honestly, that's what this blog is going to be. Halo, costuming, pissing about, and non-seriousness.
However, I won't be limiting myself to these things specifically, since, honestly, no one gives a shit about one dude's interests exclusively.
However, for the time being, I'll mostly just be posting my past projects just to get up-to-date, and fill this blog with something while in between current projects. So... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment